i love
pretty things and
clever words. -Unknown

Thursday, January 5, 2012

About Me

Let's see ... lets start with this: 

Age: 25 and 6 months
School: Bachelors in Behavioral Studies with an emphasis on Psychology 
Color: Baby blue will probably always be #1, but I’m branching out. I love a lot of colors and right now it's a love of the yellow and gray combo
If I could be a smell: Lucky. Who wouldn’t want to be?
If I could be anything: a novelist. That was a hard one, but it’s a dream of mine
If I could be a food: toast.
If I could be a day: Thursday
Self-indulgence: reading
Best attribute: patience
Greatest fear: being forgotten
Greatest wish: to have 

So I guess that's me in a nutshell. What you need to know about me is this: I love life, I love people (I love watching and observing and learning about people to be more exact) I love writing  too and I love that Fairy Tales. (That seems to be all the rage right now so I thought I'd put it out there that I liked them first) I have my heart set on living my own fairy tale, so maybe I'll write it right here, right now in 2012. 

No comments:

Post a Comment